Bookkeeping is a very vast project in the overall accounting services in any business
Introduction and Services
The implementation of a fully Computerized Accounting System can take months that can further be extended on the basis of degree of complexity as well as size of business. Purchasing accounting software is costly and professional staff is required to run it. Technofied presents the best accounting and bookkeeping services to all types of business structures operating in various fields. We aim to provide assistance to all bookkeeping solutions of a company from employee hiring to financial reporting. Our clients can concentrate on the business growth instead of managing payroll and bank reconciliations.
If you are a Sole Proprietor or running a Company in Pakistan, you need a detailed bookkeeper for your business. Technofied has more relevant and highly qualified team of professionals who offers the accurate bookkeeping services online for the most competitive price. the scope of our services include following bookkeeping services, that can be availed in daily, weekly, quarterly, monthly, half-yearly and annual basis. Choose the perfect package plan as per your business requirements from our given list of bookkeeping services.
- General Ledger Accounting & Bookkeeping.
- Accounts Receivable Management.
- Accounts Payable Management.
- Bank/Cash Reconciliation.
- Banking & Credit Card Activity Checks.
- Payroll Processing& Bookkeeping.
- Profit And Loss Statement Bookkeeping.
- Income Tax Bookkeeping.
- Inventory Control Management.
- Fixed Assets Management.
- Receipts and Disbursements Management.
- Preparation of Financial Statements.
- Accounts Reconciliations / Bank Reconciliations / Credit Card
- Financial Transactions Record-keeping.
- Financial Statements & Custom Reporting.
- Review and Updates Statements.
- Tracking Sales, Expenses and Profits Bookkeeping.
- Creation and Sending Unlimited Invoices.
- Management and Payment of Bills.
- Creation of Sales Quotes Invoices.
- Balance Sheet Generation and Review.
- Creation of Purchase Order Bookkeeping.
- Transaction in Multiple Currencies.
- Time Tracking & Job Cost Reporting.
- Working Capital Management.
- Material Requirement Planning.